Church Curriculum 2018: Winter 2017-Fall 2018
Below you can download the instructions from our training seminar on how to prepare and deliver a Wednesday night devotional. Please review the guidelines carefully if you wish to participate in the devotional rotation.
Several people asked for access to the notes on Parables that were presented on Sunday morning during the Bible class hour (9/2/12). These will be helpful if you are assigned to teach the parables for our class, or for general study. I would just remind you that credit does not go to me (Ben), as I stole liberally from the introductory lectures on this topic from Dr. Harrison at Oklahoma Christian. Enjoy!
The following is the outline for the class on the Parables of Jesus on Sunday mornings. Rather than one teacher, several men from the congregation will be taking a turn teaching of these beloved parables.
1. Sept 2 Intro to Parables – Benjamin Williams
2. Sept 9 Unforgiving Servant – James Hamilton
3. Sept 16 Good Samaritan – Carl Burrus
4. Sept 23 Workers in Vineyard – Jerry Buller
5. Sept 30 Prodigal Son – Benjamin Williams
6. Oct 7 The Sower – Robert Hill
7. Oct 14 Wicked Tenants – Jerry Morgan
8. Oct 21 Unjust Steward – Jack Lierly
9. Oct 28 Ten Virgins – Randy Brown
10. Nov 4 The Talents – Jesse Byers
11. Nov 11 Wheat and the Weeds – Robert Hill
12. Nov 18 Lost Sheep & Lost Coin – Bruce Rothell
13. Nov 25 Rich Man and Lazarus – Larry Potter