Download Flyer Here or View Information Below
Bible Bowl Spring 2013
February 24, 2013
Theme: Proverbs 1-8*
Location: Glenpool church of Christ
• 10-12 Years Old
Teams: Teams can be formed from 3-6 children in the age divisions listed above. If needed, these rules can be adjusted to accommodate special circumstances (moving one or more children up to the next age group to fill up a team, etc.). Just use good sense in following the general idea of these rules. Congregations may form as many teams as they have interested children!
• All questions will be taken from Proverbs 1-15. Questions will be from the New King James.
• Questions for the 10-12 age group will be multiple choice. The team will decide on one answer for the entire team. They will hold up a card with a letter to show their answer.
• Questions for the teenage group will be in “academic bowl” type format using short answers and buzzers. Only four players from a team may be in the game at the same time.
• In addition to questions in the study guide below, “fill in the blanks” questions may be common (based on the NKJV text to avoid any confusion).
3:00 PM Registration and Set-Up
3:15 PM Round One of Bible Bowl
3:50 PM Break
4:00 PM Round Two of Bible Bowl
5:00 PM Worship
6:00 PM Meal Provided
How to Participate:
1. Register one or more teams by February 10th. The team should consist of 3-6 children and a sponsor. Send team information to email@example.com
2. Practice (i.e. study) with your team during the month of February or cover the material during Bible classes. Team spirit is encouraged! Fun team name, t-shirts, etc. are encouraged, but not required.
3. Show up with your team on February 24th for the big event!
Study Guides Are Available for Purchase Online for $25
Go to www.lads-to-leaders.org
Under “Materials” Go To “Order Online”
Click On “2013 Bible Bowl Questions – Word”
We Will Only Be Using Questions from Chapters 1-15 This Year
For further information contact Benjamin Williams at the Glenpool church of Christ.
Note: We use the questions from the “Lads to Leaders” program but are actually hosting this Bible Bowl independently for congregations in the area.